Thursday, February 11, 2010

State of the Blog

Matrix-Background-WhiteSo for the paste 6 months or so I’ve abandoned the blog. It wasn’t coming together right for me and I was disappointed with my efforts. When I put energy into something I don’t want to do it half way. I can only measure whether or not something is being done half way by the goals I place around it.

In my first e-mail update that I sent to you I made a promise that I would keep this blog useful and not bore you with information that you would not find beneficial. Well I wasn’t pleased with the information I was putting into the blog and so I abandoned it.

I’ve now realized that was not the appropriate action either. So now I’m back. I’ve decided that in addition to announcements that my principles make, I will also be highlighting key technologies that tools that you should know about.

I believe whole heartedly that no matter how smart we are or how old we get that we should NEVER stop learning. So, the new format of this blog will be about learning and sharing. I’m going to enable comments and I encourage them. Good, bad, or indifferent, let’s keep it clean, start some good debates, and let’s grow our common knowledge.

-Chris